 Trains / *4052 (-5)
  New train: Cisalpino

Working on a new passenger train...yea, it's European. The Cisalpino runs lines between Italy and Switzerland. My first, and incomplete, version can be seen in "preview" form at: (URL) the critics yell! I'd love helpful comments toward improving (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Window Ideas (old and copied)

(...) Of course, to go along with it, what would be nice would be a full series of connectors. A brick with 2 opposing side studs would not be a POOP (unless there's some pieces I don't know about), nor would a brick with 2 studs on adjecent sides, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dirty Track

Wow, thats a great sight, I don't know how I missed it in the past. I like the track cleaner, but I think I'd add an extra set of cleaners to get the inside of the track rail a little better, since that is were the current comes from. jt Nick Goetz (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Couplers (was Re: Do you need plates or/and 1x? bricks?

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:38914796.7E99BE...est.net... (...) turntable (...) I would like to see the decoupler for that beast! Accidental decoupling wouldn't happen, but then intentional decoupling would be very (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Window Ideas (old and copied)

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:ensynBAwFXk4Ewo...n.co.uk... (...) Not entirely! Although it technically is a POOP, try to use the 1x1 technic brick with the stud pin in a corner. You will end up having the one of (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact