 Trains / *3837 (-5)
  Re: Attaching train bogies

Use one. You want a loose boogie plate because that reduces your friction while turning. They seem to spin too easily when off of the tracks, but on the tracks, they work great. Mike Nick Goetz <ngoetz@iquest.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Attaching train bogies

Can someone share with me the proper way to attach a bogie to a non-train platform? In other words, attach it to a standard 6x6 plate. My guess is to use a Technic plate but I can't figure out if I use one or two, or if there is a better method. It (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  4559 chassis plates

Does anyone have any of the yellow chassis plates from 4559 that they would like to sell ? I have most of the other pieces that I need to do what I want but those are hard to come by... (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Greetings!

(...) Probably only 4 to 5 hours to LaCrosse from Chicago, less if you are on the West or North sides. I'm 6 hours from the south suburbs of Chicago and about 1.5 houts from LaCrosse. (...) Cost is probably about 5 bucks a person or so. Paul (back (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Other SE PA LEGO Railfans ?

Doug, I'm out here in the western suburbs... Berwyn to be exact.... And no $36 4561 Target sales either... Right now all my Lego items are boxed up. My wife and I are in the process of finishing a new guest room, then the old guest room becomes my (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact