 Trains / *3707 (-5)
  Re: black metroliner gif

Hi Kevin, nice work! I like your real black Club Car too. I also have done some similar work, using the parts of three 4559 train sets and several model team vehicles. The baseplates of the 4560 train are really great for MOCs, even if the rest of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Looking for windows?

Supposedly the Soccer sets aren't scheduled out until May. While many stores start carrying them early, I doubt they'll get them 4 months early ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for windows?

Has anyone successfully ordered 3405 from S@H? The other two aren't even out yet, and that one doesn't seem to be in any stores. -- Paul Davidson Jean-marc Détraz <moratel@auracom.com> wrote in message news:FoAtDz.B8I@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for windows?

(...) Ohhhhh, REAllllly? Then that means once the vans come out, you'll trade me train windows for van windows? ;-) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC GATS

I have an idea, why don't all the "friends of PNLTC" send e-mail to GATs (www.gats.com) mentioning that seeing LEGO train layouts is the reason you go to GATS. SteveB LTC's of the world unite! (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact