 Trains / 3582
Re: Looking for windows?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 06:29:47 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Jean-marc Détraz writes:
hey! have you seen the new 3405-3406-3407?
there are great for pieces and not too expensive.
they provide 6 windows(4x3x1) and 6 minifigs.

Ya, I myself am pretty much beside myself with glee, and there isn't a
trainhead around here who isn't at least mildly excited, I suspect. Some people
are annoyed that the glass will be plain instead of the horizontally divided
pane train glass, but I'm not that big into that glass anyway...

Ohhhhh, REAllllly?  Then that means once the vans come out, you'll trade me train
windows for van windows?  ;-)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/