 Trains / *29300 (-5)
  The Gateway LEGO Users Group (GtwLUG) will present at the Great Train Expo

The Gateway LEGO Users Group (GtwLUG) will present at the Great Train Expo, two tracks of steam and diesel train models running on a 12' x 16' layout with various scenes made of LEGO bricks. Watch trains travel by a water features with working (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: 2 wide train design wanted for NMRA fund raiser

(...) Thats a clever use of the printer slope for the windscreen Tim (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

"Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancast...c(DOT.)uk> wrote in message news:IvGB6w.Hsv@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I have a 2-wide steam train on my BrickFest badge. It is a bit dark but you can see it here: (URL) Mike Walsh - mike_walsh (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2 wide train design wanted for NMRA fund raiser

(...) One of the folks I'm ALWAYS impressed with is Jason Allemann of ParLUGment in Ottawa...you should check out this 2-wide he did--maybe not prototypical, but it looks very nice: (URL) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LNER 4468 "Mallard" - sorry but it's not a two-wide

(...) Just wanted to say it publicly: That's the best SNOTty nose job I've seen on a loco in a long while ;-D Legoswami (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact