 Trains / *28750 (-5)
  Are We Headed to a New Wiring System?

With all the talk recently about the NXT MindStorms, something hit me this morning. I'm guessing most of us here have seen this picture- (URL) note is the use of the RJ style wiring they use. Now, let's think about this for a moment. Waaaay back in (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New train? (set 7898 from 2006)

(...) more about new trains (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.parts)

  Michiana-LTC to display at the 14th Annual RMRC Show - Saturday, January 7

To all, The Michiana LEGO Train Club is pleased to display at the upcoming Riverbend Model Railroad Club Show on Saturday, January 7th. Event Details: 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM Address: 5625 Burlingame Ave. Wyoming, Michigan Admission: Adults $4 Children (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:IsoCFq.1t2F@lugnet.com... (...) That looks like an optical illusion to me. It appears the light is coming from a nx4 brick between the 2 headlight bricks and under the jumper plate. -Rob (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) The current 9v motor can be powered by rails or a battery box. Just plug a battery box where the light brick would normally connect and turn it on. The only thing is it will go backwards compared to normal power by the wheels. However a (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact