 Trains / *27730 (-10)
  New MOC: British Class 37 diesel loco with articulated bogies

Here's my latest 8mm scale train MOC, a British Class 37 diesel loco in railfreight grey livery with red stripe, as carried by 37674 and others in 1988. (URL) The model has opening doors and removable roof sections, for closing the doors and putting (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: The Upper Chattahoochee rides again

(...) For an older MOC, I think they looked pretty good, reminds me of a GP15 (URL) My first train MOC was a 88ton switcher about 15 years ago. Although it could be greatly improved, I'm hesitant to change it. Mat (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  The Upper Chattahoochee rides again

Back when I got into LEGO railroading I built my first MOC set of engines, they were part of my Upper Chattahoochee railway. I didn't have a lot of parts and not a lot of experience building trains. (URL) They looked like this> Well one of the great (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  NMRA show in 1 week!!

In exactly 7 days, no less than 70 AFOLs will begin construction on the ILTCO layout at the National Train Show of the National Model Railroad Association. The NTS will be held in the Cinergy center in Cincinnati, OH. Address: 525 Elm Street, (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Seekiung SuperChief B-Car directions

(...) You might also consider Thomas GrapeApe Burger's B-Unit: (URL) Mathis (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  img2sticker: Convert images into .ldr stickers

Dear all, Following up from my (URL) teaser> the other day, I've 'completed' my software to convert image files into ldraw files for use in sticker making and written a little tutorial about getting it to work. (2 URLs) Here> is where you can (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Grape Ape Designs (was Re: Coolest Brickshelf account)

(...) Indeed! Thanks, Thomas. I recall you CAD work from ages ago. I think one of the earliest renderings I saw of yours was this (URL) Thalys set based on red train nose parts>. I have eyed with great interest many of your other model renderings, (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

"Thomas Burger" <tburger34@spam.no.a...lphia.net> wrote in news:IIto4I.13AB@lugnet.com: (...) :P Thanks for the great work, Thomas! Koyan (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Seekiung SuperChief B-Car directions

(...) Beautiful. Thanks, Martin! (: (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

(...) that "grapeape" guy has alot of interesting stuff in his gallery as well. wait grapeape is me. :) i finished the container grab part a few weeks ago to (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact