 Trains / *26680 (-5)
  Re: wanted: water fall ideas.......please

(...) (URL) One by me, years ago.> (URL) Steve Ringe for a GATS event in Jan 2004> For more of that one, poke around in galleries from (URL) that event>. Here is (URL) another> by Larry Pieniazek. He announced that (URL). (URL) Another> by Thomas (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  wanted: water fall ideas.......please

Hey all, Well I searched Brickshelf but because most show photos are not labeled I couldn't find much. Anyway what I’m looking for is ideas/ pictures of water falls. The water fall for my new layout I’m building is only going to be about 5 bricks (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Town & Train Display - COSI Toledo Pictures & Report - MichLTC

(2 URLs) This was our second chance to work with the (URL) COSI Toledo museum>. They again had us display at the same time as (URL) COLTC>, who are a lot of fun to hang out with. The display was modest compared to some of our displays at 10ft by (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events, FTX) !

  Re: Little switcher

"Tom Dickson" <legnet@bombcar.com> wrote in message news:ICxC7C.ovp@lugnet.com... (...) I found them by chance in 8644 Lego Racers / tiny Turbos / Street Maniac, each set has two in yellow, took 6 sets, now have more fenders than i know what to do (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Little switcher

(...) Set #8644 has two in yellow. Nice switcher! JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact