Subject:
Town & Train Display - COSI Toledo Pictures & Report - MichLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:16:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This was our second chance to work with the COSI Toledo museum. They again had us display at the same time as COLTC, who are a lot of fun to hang out with. The display was modest compared to some of our displays at 10ft by 18ft. Ken’s son Trevor really showed us his building chops with 6 baseplates full of interesting track side creations. Chris Leach also stepped up to the plate and provide another great detail for the show, an EL. Which, IMO, always looks awesome. Anyways, it was a good show and we look forward to working with COSI again.
Show Report and More Pictures

Enjoy!

Jason Spears
MichLTC/MichLUG