 Trains / *25905 (-5)
  Re: Oh Baby! Cool, new element!!

(...) (URL) like (at least) 8 in yellow on the mobile crane (either side of the outriggers) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Oh Baby! Cool, new element!!

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:I8BGHq.104w@lugnet.com... (...) Nice. Does it have a part number on it? The (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Magnetic sensor

(...) Not being a purist, I ordered 5 of their magnetic sensor kits together with 20 of the short electric cables a while ago. The package that arrived contained the 5 magnetic sensors but only 6 of the electric cables. So I e-mailed them about the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: SCLTC braces for 10,000 visitors in 29 hours! (revised)

(...) Would you believe we had 6,300 visitors on Saturday alone? And that was the slow day (because of the weather). -Ted (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: Shows over folks!

(...) I'm no longer sure which of those two groups I belong in, but thank you (all three train groups) for putting on a great show! I was present to demonstrate a module for a Great Ball Contraption, and was really welcomed by everybody I bumped (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.clb)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact