 Trains / *25565 (-10)
  Re: Thomas Train

(...) The one on the ILTCO website is way outdated. There is a more current version here, which is constantly updated: (URL) or you can go here: (URL) Russell BayLTC (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Thomas Train

(...) Hey, what did you use for the faceplate? That doesn't look very pure to me. Dave! (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Thomas Train

(...) lol someone? Everyone has:-) Personally, you can check out mine (URL) HERE> and (URL) HERE> There is a great PowerPoint preso (with PDFs as well) about LEGO Thomas trains by Russell Clark on the (URL) ILTCO> website (URL) HERE> As far as the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Thomas Train

Speaking of Thomas Train. . . I know this is horribly off-topic and Larry is going to want my head for this, but my 2 year old really enjoys playing with the wooden toys. I was wondering if any of you train guys knew a good place to buy the Thomas (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Comcast On Demand & Thomas

(...) My kids (especially my son, Ross) LOVED watching the Thomas videos growing up (we bought them all, and have even repurchased some on DVD:-) Just for fun, I still scream "Choo-choo!" when passing a train while driving with my (now teen-age) (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Comcast On Demand & Thomas

My family recently upgraded to Comcast Digital Service. Comcast offers a service called. On Demand. It is a library of recent cable programming that you can view at any time. You can also pause, rewind, fast forward, etc. So we clicked into On (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What set number is this?

Eric, Thanks for the help. That really is a very cool train car. I'm always amazed at the older sets and how they incorporate classic windows and other pieces into the design. Bryan "Eric Strand" <estrand@algx(insert dot here)net> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What set number is this?

(...) (URL) cool wagon. later, James Mathis (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What set number is this?

(...) Right you are, Eric. ...And, if you hang upside down, you get a better view of it here: (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  GtwLUG showing at GATS the 25th & 26th

The Gateway LEGO Users Group from Saint Louis, MO will be showing this weekend at GATS in Wentzville. Our layout has grown from 8x12 ft. to 10x16 ft. We will have 3 running loops and a larger yard. The show starts at 11:00am and closes at 5:00pm (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact