 Trains / *25255 (-5)
  Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train

(...) And Wow! That's one nice train! Dunno exactly why, but my favourite detail is the poles between the prison cells for holding the retaining plate. And the photography is great! Those close-up pics are ultra clear. Well done! That baby sure must (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train

(...) Pfff, those Super-B Blacktron-wannabes are the vanilla of bad-guys. They need about as much legal supervision as a church youth group. Anyways, I really like the blend between recognizable real-world train structure and futuristic styling, and (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train

David, I enjoyed looking at this. Great build. Cool photos, and lots of neat stuff built into the train. Great job. I'm checking out the rest of your site now. e (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

"Mike Kollross" <kollross@nospamcomp...art.ab.ca> wrote in message news:I19tI2.1ry5@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) > .htm (...) paste the (...) That's what I did! Hmm, I wonder if the link is being shortened by going through the Lugnet post confirmation (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train

snippage (...) snippage Link you posted cut of the .htm It wasn't included in the link. Copy paste the entire link into the address bar and it works just fine Mike (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact