 Trains / *24675 (-10)
  Re: looking for the owners

(...) Russell - Have you got my Thomas (medium blue), Stepney (tan & black) and James-ish (0-6-0 Fowler in dark red)? I've got a better camera now so I might be able to take some improved pictures. Jason Railton (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: looking for the owners

(...) Yes, I did see your pictures, and I have included them in my presentation. Soon I will post the presentation online. If you have other pictures than these, I would love to see them! Russell (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New train MOC pictures

(...) Bevel gears? WAY overengineered. Someone did a tilting metroliner that uses no gears at all, just slanted truck mounts. VERY clever. This was at least 3 years ago IIRC... I am 80% sure (but not 100%) it was either E. Brok or J. Mathis. (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: looking for the owners

(...) Is this a presentation of pictures, and if so have you seen my versions? (URL) have quite a few of Thomas' friends too, if you need pics of them. Stepney the Bluebell Engine is the yellow engine behind Thomas in the picture. The red Hogwarts (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New train MOC pictures

(...) Kid is short for Kidderminster, where we exhibited the large layout (16ft x 12ft) earlier this month. Dby is short for Derby, where we were in April 2003. I hope my cutting out of the salient bits of photos has kept the download time (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Idea for DCC

I am experimenting with and there is some discussion in my club (michlug) about trying it in a small show. While I was studying up on DCC and how it would be used at shows and event I had an idea. If you have a show or event where people bring (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Minifig scale Ford F-150 (6-wide)

I've just finished my first town MOC in quite some time...this F-150 uses the 1 stud = 1 foot scale, which makes it a large 6-wide truck. Definitely suitable for an 8-wide train layout ;) (URL) One of the features of this truck is the third door, (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: looking for the owners

"Russell Clark" <rclark@telis.org> wrote in message news:HvELCt.owp@lugnet.com... (...) First one and third one is the same one and would belong to one Jim Davis of Springfield MO. You can contact him at: gearboxed AT classicnet DOT net (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  NELUG layout at 3/27 - 3/28 Greenberg show (Animated King Kong!!! included)

NELUG continued its tradition of doing a new layout that includes some really new stuff including our goal of adding lots of automation to the layout. For this layout that included an animated King Kong climbing a sky scraper. This was put together (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  looking for the owners

Will the owners/builders of the following engines please contact me: (URL) am updating my Thomas presentation and I need your names to give you proper credit for the models. Russell BayLTC (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact