 Trains / *24670 (-5)
  Idea for DCC

I am experimenting with and there is some discussion in my club (michlug) about trying it in a small show. While I was studying up on DCC and how it would be used at shows and event I had an idea. If you have a show or event where people bring (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Minifig scale Ford F-150 (6-wide)

I've just finished my first town MOC in quite some time...this F-150 uses the 1 stud = 1 foot scale, which makes it a large 6-wide truck. Definitely suitable for an 8-wide train layout ;) (URL) One of the features of this truck is the third door, (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: looking for the owners

"Russell Clark" <rclark@telis.org> wrote in message news:HvELCt.owp@lugnet.com... (...) First one and third one is the same one and would belong to one Jim Davis of Springfield MO. You can contact him at: gearboxed AT classicnet DOT net (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  NELUG layout at 3/27 - 3/28 Greenberg show (Animated King Kong!!! included)

NELUG continued its tradition of doing a new layout that includes some really new stuff including our goal of adding lots of automation to the layout. For this layout that included an animated King Kong climbing a sky scraper. This was put together (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  looking for the owners

Will the owners/builders of the following engines please contact me: (URL) am updating my Thomas presentation and I need your names to give you proper credit for the models. Russell BayLTC (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact