 Trains / *24555 (-5)
  Re: PDX / LTC container swap

"Teunis Davey" <teunisdavey@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HuIE22.11sJ@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ...] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] This one may be hard to get. I only made two of them and gave them to Larry P. to award as prizes at BrickFest (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  G.M.L.T.C. to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 23rd Annual Model Railroad Show See the the GMLTC's huge ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town/train layout featuring many new trains. As (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) Well, stop wasting your time on LUGNet and get on with it! ;-) Seriously Ben, we can hardly wait. I gather these prototypes have some of the back of the wheel missing too, so the flanges of the outer wheels can tuck in behind. These means the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) I had already admired your 4-6-2 chassis Teunis, but unfortunately my Lego collection doesn't run as far as flexrods! I have managed an articulated 4-6-2 chassis of my own using BBB wheels with the view of trying to create a 6-wide LNER (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Cars for the Hogwarts Express

(...) Don't mention it. One of the true cars has about 10 doors. 8-# Thomas (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact