 Trains / *24510 (-20)
  Re: NGLTC pictures from Feb. Atlanta Greenberg show

(...) Erik, Our layouts are always different, mainly due to the fact that we never really plan them out, we kind of figure out the layout during setup. Plus we will have a very limited space at this show, so the layout will be a bit smaller than at (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Feb. Atlanta Greenberg show

(...) Same Layout? Ha. We never have the same layout. Especially for this show, the Cobb County show is very limited on space, so our layout will not be as large. It is also one of our more fun shows, it is much more laid back that the others we do. (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LTC / Container Swap

"ludo soete" <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be> wrote in message news:Hu7t7u.AFJ@lugnet.com... (...) height/width)? (...) The NCLTC container instructions can be found on our web site: (URL) have had two different containers so you may see two versions (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: wire frame light bridge

That is very cool indeed. Captures the light n lacy look perfectly. Nice. -Stefan- (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Feb. Atlanta Greenberg show

Hey, Nice layout! I unfortunately could not attend the show but will do my best to attend the next one this weekend, March 13 & 14 in Cobb County Civic Center, Marietta, GA. Will you have the same layout this weekend or a different one? Oh yeh, one (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: wire frame light bridge

(...) Great looking bridge. When I first saw these images, I started trying to figure out how you did it. Should have realized you used a string. Great Job! (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Feb. Atlanta Greenberg show

(...) (URL) surprised at how few parts are in the draw bridge deck. It doesn't look like it would support the track, let alone a train. Well done! Lawrence (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Idea for pantograph

I am out of office, and that gives time to think when travelling... I was thinking of part 4505 as a pantograph, can even be placed upside down, it might look better. I dont have the parts nor LDRAW so I can not make an example of it, but I am sure (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Idea for pantograph

I am out of office, and that gives time to think when travelling... I was thinking of part 4505 as a pantograph, can even be placed upside down, it might look better. I dont have the parts nor LDRAW so I can not make an example of it, but I am sure (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  wire frame light bridge

Hey all, Well I’ve been on Iugnet for a couple of years now so I figured it was about time I show off something that I have designed and built. By modifying the only two Lego parts that are “ok “to modify I was able to create a thin framed light (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Getting Started with LEGO Trains

(...) I ordered the book about ten days ago and I got it today! (I'm in Taiwan) (Actually I order 10 books for TWLUG - Taiwan LEGO Users Group, (URL) book is really great and it gives the biginner a clear concept of LEGO trains. I took some pictures (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.trains)

  NILTC exhibited their layout at NMRA "High Wheeler 04"

New building tallent, new creations, and an opportunity to run in the dark! For more info please visit: (URL) Ken (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

  Re: Getting Started with LEGO Trains

(...) Jake and all, Jake, Congrats! I just checked Amazon by the ISBN and it also suggested: "Buy this book with The Brick Testament by Brendan Powell Smith (Illustrator) today!" Buy Together Today: $25.42 (which just happens to qualify for FREE (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LTC / Container Swap

(...) Bonjour Ludo (...) Le lien que donne Teunis est bon. Il existe un modèle "Freelug" légèrement différent en hauteur (une plaque de plus en hauteur) et un modèle double. The link that Teunis gives is a good one. It exists a "FreeLUG" container (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LTC / Container Swap

(...) They were printed on glossy sticker paper using an inkjet printer. Haven't tested how waterproof they are, I imagine not very. But then I don't intend getting them wet ;) (...) Actually the logo was done by Rob Hendrix (thanks Rob!), from the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LTC / Container Swap

I didn't design the logo, I just edited what was already done by someone else and modified a few bits of it to make it fit onto a container. Martin Scrigbys Embroidery Designs - (URL) Yahoo Group - (URL) I'm not to sure about the stickers . (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LTC / Container Swap

(...) To Ludo, I made the M>ltc containers from the plan on the NGLTC site. Here is a link :- (URL) not to sure about the stickers . As ROSCO (Ross Crawford) printed them up. And Martin Designed the Logo. THANKS Martin !! Did you want a M>ltc (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  MUGS 2004-2 wrap up!

Hi all, Another fun day had by all MUGS! Some highlights: (2 URLs) B-wing>> New MUG Nick Talbot brought several of his Starwars MOCs, including this B-wing. (2 URLs) Volvo???>> Travis Matheson's "They're boxy but they're good" space transport. (2 (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  LTC / Container Swap

Hi all, Are there some tips and hints to create a LTC Container (size - height/width)? What kind of stickers do you use? I have bad experience with printed paper stickers. The get loose after a short time. Also, if printed with an inkjet, the ink (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German DB v200/v220 Loc OR What I learned at BrickFest PDX

(...) Yes, he brought along 2 versions of the engine (they were built in 4 batches by various companies, hence the small differences) I made loads of pics from them since I hope to copy one of those at a later time... (URL) Jan-Albert van Ree | (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact