 Trains / 22538
Re: NGLTC pictures from Feb. Atlanta Greenberg show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 17:29:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Erik Bush wrote:
Hey,

Nice layout!  I unfortunately could not attend the show but will do my best to
attend the next one this weekend, March 13 & 14 in Cobb County Civic Center,
Marietta, GA.

Will you have the same layout this weekend or a different one?  Oh yeh, one more
question... If I bring a train, will I be able to put it on your layout?

Erik,

Our layouts are always different, mainly due to the fact that we never
really plan them out, we kind of figure out the layout during setup. Plus we
will have a very limited space at this show, so the layout will be a bit smaller
than at the Greenberg show.

Sure bring a train to run, we don't mind.

See ya there,

jt