 Trains / *24410 (-10)
  Three Jake McKee posters

Hi all, You maybe know about the book Jake wrote. There are 3 posters of models featured in the book; a UP diesel locomotive, a container well car and a reefer. The posters are in the style of the book. Please go to www.digitalbricks.nl and have a (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Pictures from the second Great Western LEGO Train Show at the STEAM Museum, Swindon, UK

We, the Brickish Association, put on our second display at the STEAM museum (www.steam-museum.co.uk) on Saturday 21/Feb/04. Seven of us contributed to a 3m x 12m (6' x 36') layout, and Mark Bellis bought a small layout and his 8mm:ft scale trains. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk) !!

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) [snip] (...) Paul- Thank you! I know that you guys had a lot of great ideas, and I'll contact you via email to discuss some details! Jennifer Boger legofan.net (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Santa Fe B-Unit and Window Decal for stickers

(...) Hello, (URL) Herr Zugschleimer>:-) Cool. Do they have adhesive on them, or are they the clingy type? (...) I have a nice vector image that I can easily colorize, but it appears to be a later version of the logo. I can easily replace the circle (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Santa Fe B-Unit and Window Decal for stickers

I have found at Wal-Mart an (URL) Window Decal material> for making custom stickers. Quantity six 8.5x11-inch sheets in one package, US$7.93, by Hammermill. (URL) I've used it to make a (URL) Santa Fe logo sticker> for the sides of a (URL). (2 URLs) (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Two shades of purple?!

If you look close at the picture, there appear to be two different shades of purple in the model. Is this because it's a prototype or close-to-finished final model of some kind? Or am I just seeing things? Also, the driver has a purple cap! Dave (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Taking LUGNET to the next level

Chats with people at BrickFest PDX last weekend got me thinking a lot more about LUGNET and its role in the community. I've bounced some of my thoughts off of various people (including three people from LEGO) and responses varied from positive to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX) !!

  Re: hogwarts

Thanx for the help guys much appreciated, kinda new to this stuff. Still a lurker. (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Large and Small Purple Train Windows

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Ht9Ezu.1r2v@lugnet.com... (...) as (...) Altered States Magazine has their coverage of the Toy Fair up and more details of the Knights Bus can bee seen. (URL) set will have 2 purple (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Nano trains

Who is the owner of this (URL) ? I want to talk to him or her and I want ideas about nano trains, towns... Eduardo (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact