 Trains / *23900 (-20)
  Re: BBB wheels + availability?

(...) Has anyone worked out how to get the push rods to work perfectly ?? On these combo's ,4 4 0 , 4 6 2 , etc ?? I've had a look ,at a real steam train, at a local park. And I found that the push rods are in the same position, on both sides. But (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7 wide rolling stock

(...) I like how you have built the windows !! I will have to copy that design some time. Seven wide is the way to go ,not too small ,not too big , just right!! I hope to have my train pics up soon.Once I've worked out how to tranfer them from my (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  More Pics Re: COLTC at the COSI Toledo Show Report

It was a neat show. Here are some more pics that I took while there, of the COLTC and the MichLUG displays: (URL) <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:Hq1u70.1qCp@lugnet.com... (...) OH, (...) it (...) tied (...) several (...) (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Slotted freight cars

(...) Thanks, James. jt (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Slotted freight cars

(...) I agree, they're very simple. But it took me forever to come up with the concept, I was trying every piece I could that would fit in those sloted rails and I just stumbled across the idea of using the windows. The locking effect was just a (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Slotted freight cars

(...) Thanks, it takes 50 of those pieces pre-car. I think I'm going to build one more and strech it out a bit, if it looks good I might do the same to all the cars. jt (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  www.CPLTC.org

The latest/newest LTC website is now available: (URL) so much a new LTC as a smaller umbrella within the larger ILTCO umbrella - assuming our application is approved. We invite you to visit and see for yourself. Your comments are appreciated. SRC (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Quite funny breakfast story

(...) Those particular containers did not come up, no, but there was some talk at various points during the weekend about the nascent NBLTC 6 wide container standard, which I quite like. Hopefully more info will be released about it soon. (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: COLTC at the COSI Toledo Show Report

(...) Here are some more pics of our layout, Jason Spears' gallery: (URL) Paul (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Slotted freight cars

In lugnet.announce.moc, James Trobaugh wrote: <snip re sliding doors> (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Quite funny breakfast story

(...) No. These did not come up in the conversation, looks good though. I think COLTC will stick with a decal container, propably will start making/designing them soon. Paul (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Slotted freight cars

Awesome! They capture the look of stock cars very nicely. Jeez that's a lot of those... -Stefan- (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  COLTC at the COSI Toledo Show Report

Last weekend, we participated in the train event of the COSI in Toledo, OH, together with MichLTC, and 2 other non-Lego clubs. It was a good show, and it was great to talk to the MichLTC crowd. Despite that half of our stuff is tied up at the Shrine (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !!

  3 Show Reports from MichLUG - Town/Train & Castle Displays

Well we have been really busy lately. 4 Shows in November and December with yet 1 more at the end of the month. We have 3 report finished up so I thought I would announce them all together. The last report will be forthcoming. 19th Annual Festival (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !!

  Re: Quite funny breakfast story

(...) Hmmm. So, did Larry have much to say on the subject I wonder, having had a previous viewing of this: (URL) ??? Jason R (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Slotted freight cars

The sliding dorsa are brilliantly simple. They move in a similar manner to sliding plug doors and your design has given me inspiration for use on smaller passenger stock doors. Tim (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7 wide rolling stock

I am a bit surprised that noone have responded yet, cause it is really great work. Mostly I like the cars, the passenger car is just great, it gives me some ideas for a project I once stopped. Minimum use of parts which gives plenty of room in the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Another Motorized Switch Design :-)

(...) Great idea! I just tried this with the speed regulator set to level 4 (6 being max) and it reduces the impact considerably, but there's still enough power for a reliable throw. I've been using the motorized switches with my RCX (running LACC) (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Another Motorized Switch Design :-)

(...) Thanks, Philippe. I must say that it was your article at the FreeLUG site that got me thinking along these lines. I remember having to search all over the place when I was working on my first motorized switch! Here's the latest version of the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Another Motorized Switch Design :-)

(...) No problem! I might even build some of these myself... ROSCO (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact