 Trains / *2317 (-5)
  H & R Trains Show (Tampa/St. Petesburg area)

Hi all, I'm back with a new PC and ISP and it's show time... The RobStorm Lego Trains Tour will be displaying and competing at the 37th H & R Trains Fall Show on October 1-2-3 (this weekend) in the Tampa/St. Petesburg area of Florida. The all new (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4536 Blue Hopper Car Source?

(...) No worries, I have all the time I need, there's no rush. I'm doing fine and there are still some left. Wait till next month. And you'll note that all my listings explicitly say where I got them, although you have to work a LITTLE for the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: 4536 Blue Hopper Car Source?

Hi, I just called and got 4. Price with shipping about 45 pounds, or $18 each with shipping. A bargain. Thanks much for the phone number. Again, from the US it is 011 44 161-881-3906 Sorry Larry, you'll have to find some other fool, I mean buyer, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4536 Blue Hopper Car Source?

As far as i now there are 3 women and man @ Busy Bee, it must get very busy there as 300 Hopper cars are gone within 3 Days, that must be a craze of these hopper cars, Lego must design more of these Did you know that the 8880 have gone down to £55 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4536 Blue Hopper Car Source?

Michael Edwards wrote in message ... (...) are (...) That is what she told me although things were pretty crazy when I called. At least two people could be heard in the background. I am just hoping that my order did indeed get processed! Mike - (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact