 Trains / 2253
2252  |  2254
Subject:
H & R Trains Show (Tampa/St. Petesburg area)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 05:29:40 GMT

Hi all,

I'm back with a new PC and ISP and it's show time...

The RobStorm Lego Trains Tour will be displaying and competing at the 37th H &
R Trains Fall Show on October 1-2-3 (this weekend) in the Tampa/St. Petesburg
area of Florida. The all new layout is lean 8’ x 8’. This is a step down from
the last show, but it should still be a show stopper. The layout will feature
a 4’w x 2’d x 2’h Grand Central Station and a large railroad yard.

See you at the show...
Robin W. robstormer@cs.com

For more information on the show see
http://www.hrtrains.com

For more on my past shows see
http://members.xoom.com/robstorm/index2.htm
(not much new on my web site, but I’m working on it)