 Trains / *22740 (-5)
  Shirley day Lego Setup

I've just got back from doing another solo gig- isn't living in a AFOL shy area great? Anyway, I had 30' by 30-120" to play with, including the debut of two new features for me, a pond (canal) system, and "Bricstol Temple Meads". The pond kind of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Question to all the other train clubs

(...) Smaller shows, more "fun" shows- don't go to a show that doesn't at least offer free donuts. Don't sweat the detail level- make a fun running toy train layout, and let the smiles on kids faces bring you back into it. I realistically would NOT (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) I'm not sure which you are referring to, Track Designer or Track Draw... As for Track Designer, even with the source, I expect it would be a very hard port to any non Windows platform. I believe it was written in Visual Basic or Visual C++ (I (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:HJpp7t.166s@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) all (...) more, (...) Larry is right, while usefule TD's time has come and I expect Cary's TrackDraw application will be far (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) Actually, depending on how well its written, it might be possible to port it to linux or something. I know that there is some stuff for doing .NET on linux but: 1.its not finished and doesnt do everything microsoft version does 2.its likely (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact