 Trains / *22000 (-5)
  Re: Top 10 List involving Monorail

(...) I know, I'm not selling (maybe a few stray pieces here and there), but I think I'll stop buying soon. I just like to think that when I ever indure hard times, I have something to fall back on. Of course, monorail would be about the last thing (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Tram of Strasbourg on video

(...) Marc, The Tram look great - you did a wonderful job. Bob (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!

(...) I don't know about the design of the set itself, but I LOVE the new computer tiles. I hope those show up in more places, and cheaply too. That 2x2 tile looks much better as a flat panel monitor than any of the other stuff that's been used as a (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:HFpCF8.170I@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) at (...) [ ... snipped ... ] From what I understand, it is a Shop at Home exclusive and will be available sometime in Q3. I don't (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Tram of Strasbourg on video

Here You can download a little video of the Tram in action. (URL) tram is motorized with 2 motors with a 9V smallbox. (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact