 Trains / *21715 (-5)
  Re: Kids Bedroom Project

Nice job, I like the idea of using clear shelfs. jt (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Kids Bedroom Project

We build a train loop all the way around our sons' bedroom, he loves it!! This has likely been done before, but we are pround we found a way to combine my wifes' hobby (home remodelling), with mine... (URL) if my wife would only let me extend the (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  RCX Train Sensor

I was languishing at home today with a cold, and I got to thinking about running trains with an RCX. I've been dreaming of having one or two trains automated to pull into a station, wait, pull out again, etc. But all this hinges on having the RCX (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: What's the difference between 139 and 139A

See here (URL) this has been discussed before (URL) <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:HE9w8n.zE@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  What's the difference between 139 and 139A

I wonder what the difference is between set 139 and 139A. When TLC makes small changes to a set, they usually do not change the set number. I see that the electronics block is slightly different, but wonder if there is a functional difference? I (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact