 Trains / *1827 (-5)
  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

John Neal wrote in message <37A7AE70.A6B4B7A8@u...st.net>... (...) You trying to be cute? (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Module at BayLUG

(...) I got the lattice structure that is used in the GMLTC from John Gerlach. He sent me a .bmp file that showed how it goes together. I made the power controller cutouts myself, but they look pretty close. Then only change I made was to make my (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.trains.org)

  5300 (9V motor)

I am researching the feasibility of building an RCX project (mobile wireless TV camera) that moves on a fixed course and gets its power from the mains via an AC adapter (rather than from batteries) and as such, the train components seem to provide (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Module at BayLUG

(...) I'm interested to get more technical details, and I'd love to post a definitive instruction page for building the tables on BayLUG ala the page I did for the PNLTC design, ((URL) What are the chances we could make a 'transition table'? Take a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Please help keep LUGNET clean

(...) ---...---^^ ?? What, is that some sort of Youngmanian code for "Take my macaroni, please"?;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact