 Trains / *1797 (-10)
  Re: Grey 6x28 wagon plates avail Sweden & Austria

This evening I posted an offer in luget.b-s-t to trade or sell two of the Wagon Plates from Sweden. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) Pieniazek wrote in message <37823FC7.C16E9B0B@v...er.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Permanent outdoor train

(...) Um, what are you talking about when you say by volume? Are you saying that the number of OO modelers is larger than the number of HO modelers, or what? I don't think so. HO is used everywhere except in the UK and has thousands of different (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A challenge for seasoned Lego Trainers...

(...) This question does not parse. It does stick up between ties and it does lever the two cars apart, was that what you were asking? if sessior == scissor, then the answer is no, it's not exactly a scissor action. (...) No. (...) That is a (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build)

  Re: 12 V Trains on 9V Track

(...) No. Well, yes. yes because it can be done. no because the 9V motor is a 2 axle "diesel or electric" motor. If you have a 12 steamer with 3 axles and siderods the best you can do is get to something sort of close in appearance, but siderod free (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC

Unfortunately USWest is having some problems with the Frame relay connection to the web server so I have not moved the DNS entry yet. I'm told on Monday they'll correct it. Of course I was told on Tuesday they'd correct it. I was also told they'd (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

Rick/John, Hi... I'm just about recovered from the trip. The locomotive that Rick asked about is powered by an old 12v mechanism with siderods. It has it's bronze power pick-ups taped-back and draws power from the tender which has a standard 9v (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  GMLTC

Is it just me or does www.GMLTC.org send you off to an under constuction page. Is this really the GMLTC's web page with a place holder? SteveB (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: A challenge for seasoned Lego Trainers...

Does it stick up between ties then sessior open? Does it need to use the 12v coupler "pins" ? BTW some of us have 3/8 plywood under our tracks ;D Was there a thread on this? SteveB (...) remotely (...) of (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build)

  Re: A challenge for seasoned Lego Trainers...

(...) Think out of the box. Upward motion is the wrong direction. GMLTC staffer John Gerlach prototyped a working all LEGO device that pushes two cars apart almost 2 months ago. The first working version is about the size of two RCX bricks stacked (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build)

  Re: A challenge for seasoned Lego Trainers...

We (the PNLTC guys) have been thinking about this for a while. How to remotely uncouple cars. great challange. The magnets are so strong that it seems that any upward motion would merely derail the cars (leaving them coupled but laying on their (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact