 Trains / *1782 (-10)
  A challenge for seasoned Lego Trainers...

Okay. Here's the situation. Like many people who got into 12 volt Lego trains, I own a number of magnetic couplers which have little pins that stick down toward the track. It took me years to realize these were designed to interact with the (near (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

(...) -Tom McD. when replying, I sense a disturbance in the spamcake... (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NMRA National Convention in San Jose

(...) shows (...) Please pass another slice of humble pie this way.. :-) (...) I'm there if you guys are coming. -Tom McD. when replying, a perimeter of solid spamcake will keep ants away from any picnic. (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wanted a 4558 Train for Technic sets, see below

For those who is trying to get on my wedsite here it is (URL) you check my wedsite to see if it works Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: (URL) models and going up Michael Edwards (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC NMRA pics

(...) black and orange diesel! -Tom McD. when replying, spamcake is the Arkansas state flower. (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NMRA National Convention in San Jose

(...) We were discussing the posibilities last night. Who knows? The GMLTC just might show up in San Jose, if the financials can be worked out... (...) Speaking for the entire 'club', Thanks! <blush> J1 (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NMRA National Convention in San Jose

(...) 2000 in San Jose? 25 miles from my home? Who else will be coming! :-) My round house should be ready by then, but I'm set up on the PNLTC modular table foundation. Hopefully we can get a few more table modules together by then! GMLTC could (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

  Re: 12 V Trains on 9V Track

yes. the 12 v motor and 9v motor are the same size. you cant use the arm pieces with the 9v motor and it only has 2 wheels but other than that they are the szme size. you will also need 9v track and a speed regulator but i assume you already (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12 V Trains on 9V Track

Can that be done all 12Volt trains? -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: (URL) models and going up Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:37A03CE8.B819ED...ail.com... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12 V Trains on 9V Track

the 12v trains will not run on the 9v trrack using the 12v v motor if you want to do that then buy yourself the 9v motor service pack.and replace the 12v motor with a 9v one. (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact