 Trains / *15714 (-5)
  Re: Pics: 0-6-0 Steam Engine

(...) XFUT admin.general... (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Pics: 0-6-0 Steam Engine

(...) No, sleepers are European for ties. Flangless drivers are called "blind" drivers (since they can't "see" where they are going and depend on other drivers to lead them aright), at least in US practice. (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: 0-6-0 Steam Engine

Mighty impressed, congratulations are due. I think i may have to steal that idea for my future narrow gauge tank locos! (built to technic fig scale), at the moment I have been limited to locos with a four wheeled bogie (truck) at the front or back. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: 0-6-0 Steam Engine

John wrote in message ... (...) secretly (...) Wow, John! That's one excellent engine! Congrats to your son! I have a question - I used that combo of pulley wheels with a tire on the rear one on a loco I built several years ago (URL) at the time I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: 0-6-0 Steam Engine

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact