 Trains / *15594 (-5)
  Re: idea book revisited

(...) Yes, but it'll open them but it never shows anything. EXE's are simple with Visual Basic... I've made a few (one was a test to see how I could do my shop inventory, but then I found Brickbay!). (...) I'd buy the CD anyways, & HOPE that maybe (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDraw Names for Monorail Parts

(...) And thank you Bernd for that, very much!!!! My vote is for a new category. The only commonality is that both Mono and trains are electrical and that is a weak pretext to hang shoehorning the mono stuff into trains, in my view. (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

  Endless Load/Unload and Transformer Train

Hi I built a Endless Bulks Load and Unload layout, two RCXs using legOS control to load bulks to hopper wagon and unload them from wagon automaticaly. I also made a Tranformer Train based on a real train in Japan ((URL) view them at my RCX (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Bad Links (Re: Endless Load/Unload and Transformer Train)

(...) Zhengrong, You do some great work, but you may want to check your web links! I don't get to your RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects, I get redirected to www_pay2k_com/portal! And if you use your back button to get back to LUGNET you get (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LDraw Names for Monorail Parts

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3C23C832.600080....com.au... (...) Same here. -Tim (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact