 Trains / 14319
14318  |  14320
Subject:
Endless Load/Unload and Transformer Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 01:04:55 GMT

Hi
I built a Endless Bulks Load and Unload layout, two RCXs using legOS control
to load bulks to hopper wagon and unload them from wagon automaticaly.

I also made a Tranformer Train based on a real train in Japan
(http://www.kit.hi-ho.ne.jp/yac_36/tokudai.html).

Please view them at my RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects
http://legochina.virtualave.net

Thanks a lot!

Zhengrong