 Trains / *15489 (-5)
  Re: train idea book

Chris, I've posted this idea in the past also, but just haven't had the time or the "fire under my a@@" to do it. But I think it would be a great idea, there are a lot of great designs floating around here in LUGNET and putting them into one (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Repair of Blue 12v remote points

I have repaired mine some time ago, and the tips from my side is: Do notice that it requies a 3 wire control! 2 wires aren't just enough! My problem were the toothwheels, note that you set them just right! One coil was broken, I had to loose a few (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

Your site is shutting down quite often. ozbricks wants Lego content. They are offering 50 meg with no advertising yet. (URL) them out. -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:Go4nM2.8xo@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

(...) Thanks John! You really have come with a brilliant first train MOC site into lugnet trains. I especially love your way to put the train in scene. You are a great photographer too (and I think your camera is much better than mine). That (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

Hi All, This is my first Train MOC released to the community, enjoy... (URL) accepted! -John Rudy www.geocities.com/TJJohn12 (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact