 Trains / *15489 (-10)
  Re: train idea book

Chris, I've posted this idea in the past also, but just haven't had the time or the "fire under my a@@" to do it. But I think it would be a great idea, there are a lot of great designs floating around here in LUGNET and putting them into one (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Repair of Blue 12v remote points

I have repaired mine some time ago, and the tips from my side is: Do notice that it requies a 3 wire control! 2 wires aren't just enough! My problem were the toothwheels, note that you set them just right! One coil was broken, I had to loose a few (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

Your site is shutting down quite often. ozbricks wants Lego content. They are offering 50 meg with no advertising yet. (URL) them out. -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:Go4nM2.8xo@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

(...) Thanks John! You really have come with a brilliant first train MOC site into lugnet trains. I especially love your way to put the train in scene. You are a great photographer too (and I think your camera is much better than mine). That (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

Hi All, This is my first Train MOC released to the community, enjoy... (URL) accepted! -John Rudy www.geocities.com/TJJohn12 (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: train idea book

(...) Chris - I love this idea. You can have my livestock wagon for a start - email me if you want the DAT: (URL) will soon be followed by a tan locomotive I'm working on. I've tried a few alternates using nothing but the M-o-T Hopper Wagon too; (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 740 Transformer in grey

(...) I just know about grey ones, but so far nobody was sure about, if it is extra old or maybe the youngest generation of 740. Some people even guessed this could have been the version for window displays at toy shops (You find hundreds of glued (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Milwaukee AFOL/NILTC meet; December 15th, 2001

Reminder to everyone! Meeting at Joel Kuester's next Saturday in Milwaukee. See quoted message below. See you all there!! -Tim "Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gn0Js2.9yC@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) planned (...) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.people)

  Re: 740 Transformer in grey

(...) Hmm, must be for real, I just saw another grey one. Frank (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Repair of Blue 12v remote points

Does anyone have any tips for repair of blue 12v remote points? I got an auction lot recently with 5 points, but most aren't working well. One is definitely missing parts, some of the others will activate ok in the direction which the rod pulls the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact