 Trains / *15394 (-5)
  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

(...) Is the track piece you used here (URL) in anyway? I didn't think that that configuration would actually work? Dean (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Minifig Railroad Lantern!

I've triedme hand at building a Minifig Railroad Lantern: (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) Not bad from 8 to 10 members eh? We are currently doing a month long display in a mall in BC. The 15/16 weekend is the last showing for this layout before it is destroyed... Dean (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My trains entry

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GnoHLF.76D@lugnet.com... (...) Please note the official competition entry URL is (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) great (...) I have to admit that the decal really make the difference, the bad thing is that 2 days ago I walk by the hobby shop near where I live and it's now closed.I guest that I'll have to go elsewhere. The extra plate on top of the boxcar (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact