 Trains / *14515 (-5)
  Re: WWII German Train (LONG)

(...) Thanks for the kind comments, Geordan. I'm glad you approve! (...) I am, but it's taken a backseat for the time being. Most of my effort lately has been on my German S-boat. Further updates as developments warrant :P (...) Thanks again! -s (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Set 116

(...) Thanks for the very helpful info and especially the links. I found several of the other models from my garage sale find including 2 steerable trucks and the steerable farm tractor and trailer on those pages too. It turns out that the set I (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Blockchoice Custom Kit #02, Row Crop Farm Tractor

I've now started on a Row Crop Farm tractor. This sit may be available BEFORE the Ore Car. For a set price of $15 + shipping, this tractor can be yours, I will accept advanced orders soon! Click below for an image: (URL) I have to note, that the Ore (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Set 116

(...) Congratulations Matthias! I'm not too sure about, but as far as I know nearly all train sets of the 60ies and 70ies [**] came with a circle out of 16 curved sections and two straight lines of each 2 straight sections. (In total an oval of the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Classic Train

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:GKBxuq.Cop@lugnet.com... (...) Shop at home UK just confirmed that the kit contains KT205 large black loco with tender 5300 Motor 4548 Speed Regulator (missing on the web) 4515 8 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact