 Trains / *14124 (-5)
  NCLUG/NCLTC Display at Southern Junction Railroad Show - Sept. 8-9

Next weekend we (NCLUG/NCLTC) will have our layout on display at the Southern Junction Model Train Show at Dorton Arean in Raleigh, North Carolina. We will have a 20'x20' (maybe larger) layout on display and a kids play area adjacent to the layout. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: Rail Racers RCX control solution

James, Nice modifications. Unfortunately, I never got a chance to play with it at Brickfest, so I'm not certain what is different, but I do like the trend towards purity :) James J. Trobaugh <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Bricks on the Brain re-launches!

Excellent train MOCs, Jake. I look forward to your redesigned container car. Jake McKee <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:GIt1Ho.LqG@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  12v Trains

Since I decided to go the hard route and not go with 9v trains, how am I going to power them? (My primary reason for choosing 12v over 9v is the availability of remote points and accessories.) I believe Lego made a 12v transformer for 110 (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hey! That's my town :-)

(...) Just X-posting to .trains... ;-) KZ (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact