 Trains / *14124 (-10)
  NCLUG/NCLTC Display at Southern Junction Railroad Show - Sept. 8-9

Next weekend we (NCLUG/NCLTC) will have our layout on display at the Southern Junction Model Train Show at Dorton Arean in Raleigh, North Carolina. We will have a 20'x20' (maybe larger) layout on display and a kids play area adjacent to the layout. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: Rail Racers RCX control solution

James, Nice modifications. Unfortunately, I never got a chance to play with it at Brickfest, so I'm not certain what is different, but I do like the trend towards purity :) James J. Trobaugh <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Bricks on the Brain re-launches!

Excellent train MOCs, Jake. I look forward to your redesigned container car. Jake McKee <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:GIt1Ho.LqG@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  12v Trains

Since I decided to go the hard route and not go with 9v trains, how am I going to power them? (My primary reason for choosing 12v over 9v is the availability of remote points and accessories.) I believe Lego made a 12v transformer for 110 (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hey! That's my town :-)

(...) Just X-posting to .trains... ;-) KZ (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org.ncltc)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.trains.org.ncltc )------

Welcome to lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.trains.org.ncltc (group and hierarchy): NCLTC: North Carolina LEGO Train Club (U.S.A.) lugnet.trains.org (group and hierarchy): National and local train (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org.ncltc)

  Re: 12 volt train track: Blue versus Gray

John Neal showed a really nice length of 4.5 track where he used 1x8 ties with 1 stud between them instead of 2x8 with 2 studs between them. It changed the entire look of the track! SteveB (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  NYC Subway site

All, I just came across a terrific site if you are looking for modeling type information on the NYC subway! (URL) of pictures and great explanations! I even found pictures of the train I took home tonight when it was new! In addition to a wealth of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Cathedral in XXL-size

(...) Sorry, but for the moment that is all. But for sure there will appear lots more pictures in late october, when the cathedral will be first time shown in public. Regards, Ben (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact