 Trains / *1382 (-10)
  Re: and the best train ever made by lego is...

You sound like a person who would appreciate a train setup running 2 4558's , 5 7740's , 2 7725's, 2 4547's , 2 4549's and a 7745. (this week) The greatest train that lego ever made?....Hmmm.....any train set that uses classic train windows and (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: and the best train ever made by lego is...

So, what was the blue book on a low milage LEGO crane? Chris (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More train ranting (sorry)

(...) I said designing *for* trains, not designing *after* trains. :-) As many people regret, these are very different things with current LEGO developments. Eric (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: ldraw model of "thalys" high speed train

Thomas Burger wrote in message ... (...) mag. (...) I just took up the plan of building the Thalys too. Did you build one or are you just ging to draw one? BTW. I just finished my first satisfactory version of a dutch Hondekop-train, pictures (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: and the worst train lego has ever made is...

i have never seen one of those locos so i cant say. i was talking more about the cars,the cranes and the color scheme. red+black looks ugly. all black would have been beter. (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Teaser page

Hi John, I am glad you like your Mac. I would like to help out with the logo dilemma. Send me the files you made. I love playing with graphics files, and who knows, maybe I can make a contribution. John Matthews P.S. Macs DO NOT rule! :) John Neal (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: GMLTC Teaser page

Ha, all this talk about incompetent John;-) I have all of the necessary software (artwork is in Adobe Illustrator, I have Adobe Photoshop). I use AI primarily and photoshop minimally (usually just scan aquiring for now), but hope to utilize it more (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: GMLTC Teaser page

(...) That's strange, John sent me some early graphics before the name was finalized and I was able to see them fine. Maybe John can try sending them to me if he sees this. (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: and the worst train lego has ever made is...

(...) What are you talking about? The engine looks kind of like a GE 44 tonner and as for the construction equipment, it's fairly harmless. 4559 looks nothing like a real train. 4565 is OK. It's also a good set for parts. I have about 8 4559s and 4 (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: and the best train ever made by lego is...

(...) Sell them off. I just want the wagon plate and all the containers. (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact