 Trains / *13654 (-5)
  Mindstorms Magnet and Tilt Sensors for Auction

I was asked a few months ago if I'd produced any sensors for sale. Well, here they are. One tilt sensor: (URL) magent sensor: (URL) these are some use! Don't forget to tell me what you think!! (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

Further to the caboose debate, here is a british guards van (URL) is one of the last design that British Railways (as it was then), built in the sixties. They were used to provide extra braking in the days before wagons had automatic air brakes. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Speed regulator question

"Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@home.com> wrote in message news:GH9Mut.C4K@lugnet.com... (...) But you dont think it would be free do you if it was included in the box? The price of the 4558 would just increase by the 4548. So I still dont understand why (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Speed regulator question

It's only a big pain and difficult for my wallet. Adam (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: JackStone & (10 wide)Trains

(...) That would be cool. My to-do list, however is rather extensive; I wouldn't be dabbling in 10 wide for a few....decades:-p (...) Well, I got something going on with my firewire connection, and haven't had the time/patience to solve it. At this (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact