 Trains / *13149 (-10)
  Re: August Surprise...

(...) Thanks for this posting of yours John! In fact I was reading the text of Stephan and was not sure, how to understand it. If there was a joke, then I surely missed it. Getting a joke in a foreign language is not too easy sometimes.... On the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: August Surprise...

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Scott Sanburn writes: - snip - (...) Personally, I think of the Metroliner as being a town set. Sure it's a train, but trains are a part of town, IMO. Otherwise, I think 6390 Main Street would be a good candidate. (It (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Znap Monorail

In our last ParLUGment meeting, I presented my little monorail train using znap pieces for the rail. (URL) photos are a little bury due to my shaky hand. I already tried to sharpen them a bit. It all started at the end of the previous ParLUGment (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.znap, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

  Re: znap track monorail!

(...) Ka-On wowed us Friday night at our most recent ParLUGment meeting with his homegrown monorail on a ZNAP track. He used a single 9V motor & wormgear to drive 2 of those balloon space tires ((URL) which were held against the track with an (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: znap track monorail!

"steve barile" <sebarile@sstanamera.com> wrote in message news:GGJ084.4Ju@lugnet.com... (...) see (...) Ka-On is from Ottawa, and came to the last rtlToronto robotics event. Had an AWESOME robot!! Iain (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  znap track monorail!

I just found this on Brickshelf, who is "Ka-On Lee"???? This is a great idea. Perhaps doubling (or tripling up) on the depth of the rails and/or alternating them can strengthen them. What a cool concept! (URL) sorry Ka-On Lee if I posted before you (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: August Surprise...

Either you are trying to be funny, in which case you have failed because beating a dead horse isn't humorous; or you are serious, in which case you are astonishingly clueless and should refrain from speaking out on matters about which you know (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  SD40-2 & SD45

I realize, that because of brickfest, this may not be a good time to post this, but here goes: First I have 4 pictures of my SD40-2, there a a few parts missing, you can see in the pictures, then there's 4 of my SD45, also missing a few parts. the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: August Surprise...

(...) How come everyone keeps blaming Ben!? If Brad's showing it at Brickfest, then it IS real. Ben also said that he only will do something like this on April Fools day. I don't know about you, but I'm ordering 1 #10001 and 2 #10002's. Josh (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: August Surprise...

(...) Get a grip. Brad Justus is a real person. He told over 100 other real people that this was going to be happening, we all saw and heard it. Ben was nowhere near Washington DC at the time. (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact