 Trains / *13109 (-10)
  Re: bricks (how to get them)

(...) Go to (URL) there's links there. Josh (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  bricks (how to get them)

Hi, I hate LEGO's own containertrains so I want to build my own ( (URL) ). The problem is some brick, namely light gray inverted ones. Is Brickbay (or S@H) the only source for buying bricks or are there other websites? please help! TIA, Jeroen (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Item#:10014 Caboose European delevery date

(...) I'm one of them, I like all five new wagons. You have to be a bit more creative, for seen from an european viewpoint the design of the lower part of this set is quite elegant right up until the roofline. I was thinking of simply lowering the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: Item#:10014 Caboose European delevery date

(...) I have to ask, who outside the USA wants a caboose anyway? I'd much rather they put one of the other models up first. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: Attaching Curved Track?

Here you are (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

Its a fact that whenever you buy a box of LEGO from a car boot sale (here in cardiff at least) It'll have a good few Tyco And MegaBlox in it. I do enjoy binning them James "Harvey Henkelman" <HarveyHenkelman@webtv.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Attaching Curved Track?

I know I've seen a solution posted by someone before, but I can't seem to find it right now. Does anybody know the link to somebody's solution for attaching curved track to baseplates. It involved 2x2 turntable plates. Thanks. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

Actually I have just gotten off the phone with my cousin Jeremy (the previous owner of those bricks), asked why the LEGO® is in such fine shape while the tyco ain't, he replied that "I loved my LEGO®s, but didn't give a rats ass about that tyco (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Ambassador Car

This evening I dropped off the new NCLUG/NCLTC Ambassador Car with Frank Filz, he will hand carry it to Brickfest tomorrow afternoon. After that it will head out to Portland where it be part of the PNLTC (www.pnltc.org) visit to LEGOLand California. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) I can cite the pristine TYCO Superblocks in my collection dating from at least the time of your bricks, while formerly white LEGO bricks from the same period are a gentle shade of urine. I think it's the luck of the draw insofar as your (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact