 Trains / *12604 (-10)
  Re: nice koploper seen at brickshelf

Manfred Moolhuysen wrote in message ... (...) I do, I'll mail him with the link to this thread Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths: (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: UKLTC has arrived

(...) Hehe, now that you mention it, that is kinda funny. And then Yahoo is used to schedule IRC meetngs... ;] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: nice koploper seen at brickshelf

Hey, ik waar van (ben geleebt?) netherlaands voriges jaar! It looks pretty much like the train I used Amersfoort - Rotterdam [AFAIR] Good looking stuff- close to the real one. Just: 1. shuld be real looooow slopes for the behind of the roof 2. AFAIR (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Black & red tender

Here's a black & red tender I've been working on for a while, I'm tring to think of a type of loco that would be deserving of this. These pictures have been on my brickshelf page for a while, although I've never thought of posting it here. (URL) I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: nice koploper seen at brickshelf

(...) on the next meeting of our Lego club "De Bouwsteen". Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automated Cross Track

(...) yup - the motors are running polarity switches that connect and isolate a part of the track. We found this approach better than powering the track directly from the RCX, since with a polarity switch, you can use a speed controller, or even (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automated Cross Track

Dan I got some questions for you. 1) What are you using the motors for? The seem to be some sort of switching mechanism. Is this correct? 2) At the two cross tracks is that a lego light at one end? Does your light sensor detect that light? In my (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Automated Cross Track

I just remembered that I never actually put up pictures of an automated cross track design that Tom Cook and I came up with. This allowes, with the use of one RCX to incoporate cross tracks in a layout in a safe manner, using a pure Lego solution. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8w MOC: German InterCityNight Train

Hi Ashley, Thanks for your feedback on the ICN. If you rarely see German trains, the ICN is even more rare ... I haven't seen the original for months. Anyway, there are some ICE - MOCs online: (URL) an 8-wide version from "Pattner" (URL) a 6-wide (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms Controlled Train Crossing (Duel Track)

(...) similar, but used 4 light sensors, 2 in parallel like this: Crossing -> | | ===...=== <- Track X1 X2| |X3 X4 X2 & X3 are in parallel, when X1 is broken, boom goes down & stays down while either X1, X2 or X3 is broken. Similarly for X4. This (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact