 Trains / 11717
Re: nice koploper seen at brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 22:02:43 GMT

Hey, ik waar van (ben geleebt?) netherlaands voriges jaar!
It looks pretty much like the train I used  Amersfoort - Rotterdam [AFAIR]

Good looking stuff- close to the real one.

Just:
1. shuld be real looooow slopes for the behind of the roof
2. AFAIR there were more below the cars (I remember the 3 gobie cars - never
understood the system)
3. I never understood how much room there was for the driver

Daagt
Sonnich

James Mathis <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message
Just saw an excellent new Dutch train at BrickShelf by Paul Verkaik.

Love this "cab-upward" design ;-)

later,
James Mathis