 Trains / *12529 (-5)
  Re: UKLTC has arrived

I'm glad you mentioned that, Huw, because I was thinking the same thing. I also was wondering about utilizing such a wide-scoping name-- Sam, have you discussed this with anyone, or is this some sort of unilateral move? Personally, I feel that if (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: UKLTC has arrived

"Sam Hastings" <samjh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GEs6zt.A1x@lugnet.com... (...) Personally I fail to see the benefit of these 'breakaway' Yahoo discussion groups. I am perfectly happy talking with US Lugnetter's about all aspects of LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Minifig Train Ride

(...) My son has already made some 2 widers; here are some pics (along with an N scale box car for comparison): (URL) (help me out, here) made some really cool Large scale LEGO train set trains that were 2 wide-- I couldn't find the site, however. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: UKLTC has arrived - READ THIS AS WELL!!!

REALLY sorry, but I have got the address wrong down below - . instead of /! So, the actual URL is (URL) Hastings (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  UKLTC has arrived

Hi all, GREAT NEWS! I have formed UKLTC, which, as you may have guessed, is the United Kingdom Lego Train Club. Sorry to Harvey Henkleman, who originally gave me the idea, but I have wanted to do this for ages, and you reminded me. Thanks! Anyway, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact