 Trains / *12109 (-5)
  PNLTC at Legoland, CA

We are proud to announce that PNLTC will be setting up their best layout ever at Legoland, CA on Aug 4 & 5 (Sat/Sun). Many of the members will be there and we invite everyone to come down and check it out! The current plan is to be located on the (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: My Cable Car (Trolley)

"Dean Husby" <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message news:3B034103.98C102...a.bc.ca... (...) ;) Iain (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motor control

(...) from (...) might (...) power (...) (like (...) a (...) separately. The an RCX output would act as an electronic switch. This is primarily intended to avoid running down the RCX batteries. Does anyone know how long it takes a train motor to run (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  My Cable Car (Trolley)

I've finally put up the pictures of my Cable Car that I did last year... (URL) For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: cramming details into 6 studs

(...) I build European prototype equipment, and to me 6 wide is just fine. I don't strive for lifelike realism in my MOC's, for this is one of the reasons I left N scale to begin with. The NMRA (and NEM) is full of those persons who wish to achieve (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact