 Trains / *11939 (-5)
  Re: Where to start

Steve Chapple wrote in message ... (...) months (...) I noticed when I got some of the black train-packs which included the wagon plate, that the way they are packaged encourages warpage. You have one large flat plate plus a selection of lumpy (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Home layouts (Re: Huge layout)

"Steve Chapple" <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GCrxBw.Mx2@lugnet.com... (...) The main reason is that I want to have multiple trains on the track and I'm not sure what would happen if two transformers behave when accidently get (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Home layouts (Re: Huge layout)

(...) A nice layout, but why didn't you make it possible for trains to switch from one loop to the other - why the isolation? SRC L#765 StRuCtures (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Old train parts on S@H

yep see that now. But the parts are still on, at least in the Danish version. But looking under bulk bricks I saw the posts for e.g. lightning. Hope they will be availible. Also they got bulk ladder! I am going to take some of them! Sonnich Lawrence (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Where to start

(...) I hadn't encountered this myself as I don't use them for my container cars, (though I'm planning to lengthen a red one to get the overhang for my engine) but I checked a few 3737 plates that I got a few months ago and they indeed are quite (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact