 Trains / *11724 (-5)
  Re: Predictions on What to come

(...) You are correct. The statement with each new set is that you can obtain a motor (and a light set) for your new engine, but does not come with one. They are just shells, ready to fit a motor within it. Which, for me is ok, since I have a few (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) It's not so much the design as the colour scheme. The configuration of the ones without tenders is pretty European, but the large cabs on the tender engines and the panelled style is typically American - European engines tended to be more (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Predictions on What to come

(...) Hmm - still have my doubts about this. The train motors are expensive enough. Can you imagine how much TLC would charge for digital controlled versions? If you look at the photos on S@H again you'll see some show a 9V motor fitted. I presume (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Huge layout

(...) No, it is Lillebaeltsbroen in Denmark between Funen and Jutland. The arcticle says that it is not glue, but only due to the construction it can carry its own wight. Still, a lor of bridges might look like this one. Also the red engine (pic3) (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Predictions on What to come

"kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:GC9rFM.4pB@lugnet.com... (...) can (...) If we are speculating on what is to come, then.... Think about the fact that the new trains DONT come packaged with an engine..... Ready for a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact