 Trains / *11399 (-5)
  Re: My first Posted MOC

"Scott Holcomb" <scotth2906@aol.com> wrote in message news:GB7v7K.FKG@lugnet.com... (...) I think it works well too. And it looks like you could build a bunch of them with bulk blue trains doors & windows and parts from 4561! I look forward to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNR SD40-2F Unveiled! (and the AC4400CW too)

Josh, I like what I see, especially the flared radiator of the AC4400CW, but some of the pics are so dark (at least on my machine) that I can't see much of the detail. "Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first Posted MOC

(...) It is 6 wide using the 4561 Express train. I was able to do most of the car with the pieces from one express train car. The seats, top windows and most of the sides are from 4561. I'm personally like the original better but I do like the blue (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Building on to my webpage

Hello all, I've added some new stuff to my Whistle Stop page such as pictures of my cement silo wagon as well as my use of the Droid Escape Pod set. Also included is my treatment of the dump truck from the 6581 Dig N' Dump set. Positive and negative (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first Posted MOC

(...) wide? -Harvey (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact