 Trains / *11354 (-5)
  Re: Magnetic field activated switch

(...) I've got a better idea. Raise a length of track by a single plate, then leave two pieces completely unsupported. Just to one side of the join of these two, mount a microswitch under the track, or mount a Mindstorms touch switch vertically on (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) It is what I currently think of my use of the spell checker. See my other posts. Mike (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  GFTLC H&R Train Show

Hello all. I have been a member of the GFLTC for many months now but have merely been a lurker here on LUGNET. This is my first post so please be gentle. Here are some pictures to the first day of a train show we are in at a local train store called (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: new stuff for 2001

What?!?! Excrement? "Mike Timm" <mtimm@usinternet.com> wrote in message news:tka8ctc46ttu8u9...4ax.com... (...) they (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) No, the lego section at TRU rocks. They get stuff in months before other places. They're the only place in my area that has Alpha Team. (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact