 Trains / *10769 (-10)
  Re: TeenLTC?

"kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G9EAM9.504@lugnet.com... (...) Why don't you shut the hell up already? How old are you anyway, 2? (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: subway info?

(...) Argh--now I have extra homework. (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: subway info?

(...) I haven't been in the NYC subways enough to know, but there sure is some interesting stuff in Boston's T stations. Some inspirations I would take from the T: - Track leading off into dark tunnel to nowhere - Old traction equipment which is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Show Flyer

(...) They are ours for keeps.We will be doing at least 2to3 shows a year.CWLeach (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Show Flyer

(...) Did you get the parts for keeps/future shows, or did they ask for it all back at the end of the show? --DaveL (DUPLO trains fan) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) Let me clarify. What I meant was, I hope they do a train, and I hope that it runs on 9v track. Not that it has to have track in the set with it, etc. Not every set that Lego has produced has had power pack, etc., in it. Just that it does run (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: subway info?

(...) Come on, I own the first public transfer issued by McCowan station, at something like 5:58 on the first day of the RT opening. I'm just not happy with the fact that it goes nowhere-I mean, yes, it's nice to be able to go to a shopping mall in (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) I think that if lego is smart they wont do a 9v train set. If they really want to get the most sales out of it they will do it as a set that uses the train wheel pieces and such but doesnt come with track,motor etc (to keep costs down) and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  A-team (was Re: subway info?)

(...) not another closet Mr T fan??? ROSCO FUT: lugnet.off-topic.fun (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Invitation to Rollin' Rails, in WA

(...) Has the Earthquake affect this? Damage to the hall? Participant's stuck working at home repair instead? LEGO buildings toppled? ;-) -Z- (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact