 Trains / *10199 (-5)
  Re: Loads of new 8 / 6 wide MOC pix posted

A lot of John's stuff is over the limit too! J1 and I are convinced he won't be happy until he can built at a 12 inches = 1 foot scale. -john (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First Trains

Not much right now. I forgot to post a picture of the front of the boxcar. It has clear windows to allow the RCX to receive IR commands. I have used the Lego remote to control the train. Eventually, the RCX will be the main power for the train and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First Trains

Rich, What does the RCX in the box car do? jt -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) Thompson <rich@robotthoughts.com> wrote in message news:G8F6Mo.D05@lugnet.com... (...) but I (...) keep (...) am (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Loads of new 8 / 6 wide MOC pix posted

(...) Hehe... I bet THAT doesn't happen too often. ++Lar (who likes 8 wide but doesn't see it as practical) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Loads of new 8 / 6 wide MOC pix posted

(...) No need to apologize for any delay. I just like to get a feeling for how big everyone is building. I think I caught Nealitis in a big way. Most of my stuff is right at the GMLTC limit, and some of my stuff is over the limit by quite a bit (15 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact